Aspire Professionals is our unique educational and professional development experience in which participants interact with Ivy League professors and inspiring leaders. The program offers participants the opportunity to share their innovative passions and ideas with like-minded individuals, on the one hand, and the faculty, organizers, senior board and the Aspire community at large, on the other hand.
Our five-day program takes place every July at Ana Hotels in Poiana Brasov and is dedicated to young working professionals. Each and every one of our 45 participants is high-achieving, motivated and willing to bring a positive change in the community. They can prove that they have already distinguished themselves as individuals with significant leadership potential and they are committed to continuous improvement, performance, and involvement. The workshops and interactive sessions seek to take our participants out of their comfort zone are taught by Harvard, Stanford and other Ivy League professors, as well as successful leaders and entrepreneurs.Below, you can find a glimpse of the lectures and workshops that make up the program:
- Corporate negotiations
- Authentic leadership development
- How to build an effective team
- Strategic planning
- Design Thinking
In addition to lectures and workshops, participants have multiple opportunities to connect, network and form life-long relationships. Below is a sample of activities:
- Discover how to meticulously set goals and create a plan to achieve them
- Discuss about the strengths and weaknesses of your leadership style, your professional objectives and what it means to build a successful career
- Network with a group of highly professional peers
Who are we looking for?
- Be a young professional, aged 25-30.
- Demonstrated leadership track: You should be genuinely committed to bringing about positive change in your community, school and respective country, be it through entrepreneurship, policy, student clubs, NGOs, sports, or others.
- Intellectual maturity and professional excellence: We are looking for young professionals who display high levels of intellectual curiosity and who excel at their job. We do not look for individuals who have a perfect track record, but rather for those who are passionate about their particular fields.
- Emotional maturity: Candidates must be willing to connect with their peers and open up to discussions, debates, and storytelling. They must demonstrate an ability to purposefully engage with others in ways that help foster a climate of mutual understanding and support.
- Driven personality: Our participants show a willingness to go outside their comfort zone, take risks and learn from them. We seek young professionals who have demonstrated energy and determination during their careers.
- Last but not least, it is imperative that applicants have a strong command of English, as the program is entirely English-based.
If the above elements seem to describe you, we gladly invite you to apply and become part of our amazing community of alumni!You can either subscribe to be notified when the application period starts or directly apply via the form on your right.